Duration: 3-4 hours
A Coaching program for Sustainability professionals seeking to explore and excel in the sustainability (CSR) profession
This program will be of special interest to professionals who want to enhance their development in the sustainability profession, as well as to graduates and junior professionals seeking to enter this rapidly rising field.
The program presents the current state of the sustainability profession through specific examples from the UK and the US and the key skills a sustainability professional should posses in order to succeed. Future trends of the profession are also presented and explained, through specific examples of issues and topics a sustainability professional will face in the future.
What you will get from the course
- Deep understanding and practical updated knowledge on topics and challenges of the Sustainability profession
- Useful insights and examples from the market
- A strong confidence as to the details of the sustainability profession and how to succeed in it
- An opportunity to stay competitive and expand your business perspectives
You can also take one of CSE’s other executive coaching programs for -15%!
Why this course is unique
- Specially designed to address common challenges of professionals in this field
- Specially designed to meet market needs and current trends
- Connects theory to practice, acts as a consulting session.
- Introduces professionals to sustainability job resources
This course was developed by CSE and supervised by one of the global experts in sustainability, Professor Nikos Avlonas. Read more.
PART 1: Current state of the profession
PART 2: Skills and responsibilities of the sustainability professional
PART 3: How to find a job in sustainability
PART 4: Sustainability professionals and reporting
PART 5: Future trends for the sustainability professional
PART 6: CSE’s COACHING
PART 7: Resources – Websites – References.
- Learn through your mobile phone or tablet by downloading the Apple app (soon for iOs as well).
- You can have direct communication with the program administrator and other participants through the platform
- You can get the best-selling e-book “Practical Sustainability Strategies: How to Gain a Competitive Advantage” (Wiley Publication) written by CSE Managing Director Nikos Avlonas.
Online Course Price: $40