Duration: 2 hours
An introductory online course for Sustainability professionals who want to be introduced to climate change and carbon reduction strategies.
This course also demonstrates our learning approach, which includes videos, case studies and quizzes to test your knowledge.
Upon completing this introductory course you will receive a Confirmation of Attendance and be eligible for a 10% discount, available for 10 days, for the full online certificate on Carbon Reduction Strategy!
The course is offered by CSE, a leading accredited provider of Sustainability (CSR) Training and consultancy internationally.
- Video Presentation of Key Points
- Climate Change: impacts-options for change
- Global and Local Carbon Legislation and Regulations (COP21, EU, US, Dubai)
- Introduction to Improving Energy Efficiency
- Introduction to Life Cycle Analysis
- Carbon Reporting
- Introduction to Important Standards, Tools and Ratings
- Case Study: Tesco PLC
Online Course Price: $47