Duration: 15-20 hours
A certified online course for all professionals, entrepreneurs and graduates who want to excel in the sustainability (CSR) profession
This certified course will be of special interest to professionals who want to improve their skills and update their knowledge in CSR. The course provides practical information on the business case for sustainability and the importance of stakeholder engagement and presents the most important standard and guidelines and how to use them to design and implement a successful sustainability strategy in your organization.
By succcesfully completing this course along with one of the following courses (Online Certificate on Carbon Reduction Strategy, Online Certificate on Sustainability Reporting, Online Certificate on ESG Performance) you are eligible for becoming a Sustainability (CSR) Practitioner (Basic Level).
What you will get from the course
- A recognized Diploma
- Deep understanding and practical updated knowledge on Corporate Sustainability
- Specially designed for professionals who want advanced knowledge in order to meet rising internal & external stakeholders’ expectations
- Case studies and videos from companies such as Apple and others
- Examples of Sustainability reports related to your sector
This course was developed by CSE and supervised by one of the global experts in sustainability, Professor Nikos Avlonas. Read more.
Testimonies from our Trainings
Very well structured, thoroughly covers the whole CSR matters, very clearly and easily explained. Extremely good training overall.Masako Hiraki, Manager/CEO office and European CSR office, Panasonic Europe
It was great how relevant the instructors made it to our own organizations. We were constantly learning how to implement the strategies back at our companiesDanielle Connor, CSR Coordinator, Pan American Silver
The training is very practical and up to date. I gained heavy and rich knowledge on CSRShowg Mudhapar, Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority
Course policy and how to maintain your Diploma
For maintaining your Diploma on Corporate Sustainability, you should complete an assignment provided by CSE every 12 months. You can also upgrade your Diploma by taking the advanced course “Certified Sustainability Professional”. A 10% discount is applicable for all participants in the online diploma.
In case you do not pass the final assignment of the diploma, you have the opportunity to repeat the course 30 days after your first registration with a discount fee of 20%.
The rise of Sustainability
Sustainability Consept and Definitions
Historical development of CSR
Global Prespectives on CSR
The Kyoto Protocol
Sustainability- a business case
Climate Change – a business case
CSR Cases and Reactions
Guidelines and Rating Indexes on Sustainability
The UN Global Compact
Global Reporting Initiative
Carbon Disclosure Project
Greenhouse Gas Protocol
Tips for Sustainability Integration
Key questions and examples in order to apply Sustainability into your organization
- Quiz at the end of each module.
- Final Quiz and Assignment will take approximately 2 hours.
- Each module together with the readings and quiz completion takes approximately 3-5 hours.
- The Discussion Board provides direct communication with the training administrator and other participants currently registered for the online course.
- You can do it in 30 days, at your own pace and on any device.
- Save money and time from travelling and accommodation
You also get a best-selling e-book!
- “Practical Sustainability Strategies: How to Gain a Competitive Advantage” (2014, Wiley Publications), one of the Best Sellers in Sustainability by Global Sustainability Expert, Nikos Avlonas. For more information about the book, see the following video.
Refer and Win amazing gifts and discounts
Referrals are the highest compliment for us and our promise is that your referrals will receive our high education standards and will gain advanced knowledge on Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility.
Suggest three (3) members of your professional network and each one will receive a 15% discount for the online course of their choosing.
When a friend or colleague registers, you will receive a 15% discount for any online course and a $45 amazon voucher .
Referring us to your colleagues and friends means you’re helping them gain advanced knowledge on Sustainability and CR, take their careers to the next level and make a positive impact for our planet.
For more information about “Refer and Win”, contact: email@example.com