Duration: 2 hours
An online course for Sustainability professionals who want to be introduced to Sustainability Reporting.
This course also demonstrates our learning approach, which includes videos, case studies and quizzes to test your knowledge.
Upon completing this introductory course you will receive a Confirmation of Attendance and you will be eligible for a 10% discount, available for 10 days, for the full online certificate on Sustainability (CSR) Reporting!
The course is offered by CSE, a leading accredited provider of Sustainability (CSR) Training and consultancy internationally.
- What is Sustainability Reporting
- Why Report
- Key Success Factors for Sustainability Reporting
- Sustainability Reporting Trends
- The Global Reporting Initiative (Trends, Principles, Structure)
- The United Nations Global Compact
- Introduction to Stakeholder Engagement
- Case Study
- Video Presentation of Key Points
- Module Review of the Full Course on Sustainability (CSR) Reporting
Online Course Price: $47